Cooperative is a business with a social and economic mandate and must not be left behind in the scheme of things as it relates to Information Communication Technologies (ICT). Therefore, our Cooperative Leaders who are Board of Trustees and the expanded Management Committees of union’s and societies must brace up to the challenges of the 21st Century as it relates to ICT and the New Media.
Our Cooperative Leaders must become vast in the world of digital cum e-learning and as such, improve upon and develop their knowledge and skills on ICT to key into today’s global village, its businesses as it benefits our cooperatives and the cooperative movement globally.
In line with the global Cooperative principles of Continuous Education, Training and Information, we therefore, invites you to attend a day comprehensive workshop on ICT training for all the Board of Trustees members and the extended Management Committees of Union’s, and Societies with a theme; “Co-operative Leaders in the 21st Century and the use of Information Communication Technologies” and topics on;
- How to use the Internet and the Social Media Network as A Tool for Efficient and Effective Branding and Communication within and outside our cooperative organization
- The Strategies of Successful Digital Marketing and the act of Cooperative Business Blogging
- How to use the basic features of your smart phones, tablets and other devices
- How to identify genuine online businesses & Investment Opportunities (Case Studies to be presented)
- The basics of web development and administration to enhanced our cooperative identity
- How to use Microsoft Excel sheet and create Power Point Presentations
For further enquiries and information, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call. 08024472797; 08033949706
WORKSHOP/TRAINING DATES AND VENUE FOR OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA COMING SOON – WATCH OUT ON THIS PAGE TO SAVE THE DATES
|10:00am – 12:00pm||1st Workshop Paper/Practical Session
How to use the Internet and the Social Media Network as A Tool for Efficient and Effective Branding and Communication within and outside our organization
How to use the basic features of your smart phones, tablets and other devices
12:00pm – 12:30pm
Tea Break & Small Chops /Product & Service Presentations
|12:30pm – 2:30pm||
2nd Workshop Paper/Practical Session
The Strategies of a Successful Digital Marketing and the act of Cooperative Business Blogging
How to identify genuine online businesses & Investment Opportunities (Case Studies to be presented)
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||
Short Break for Product Presentations
|3:00pm – 4:30pm||
3rd Workshop Paper/Practical Session
The basics of website development and administration to enhanced our cooperative identity
How to use Microsoft Excel sheet & Power Point Presentations
|4:30pm – 5:00pm||
Question & Answers, Workshop Appraisals and Presentation of Certificate to participants
Lunch Take Away/ Vote of Thanks/ Closing Prayer
The objectives and outcome of the ICT training are the following but not limited to it:
- To enable participants understand the level of what ICT is now and its relevance to Cooperative businesses.
- To know how to use the Internet and the Social Media Network as an effective and efficient communication and branding tool for increased cooperative identity.
- Participants will know how to use Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube e.t.c. effectively and efficiently to boost their society’s brand identity
- Participants will know about web designs, websites and web administrating
- To equip participants with current ICT knowledge and skills to better their society
- To understand digital marketing and the act of cooperative business blogging
- Board members and participants will be able to know and grab very well their domain names/web addresses for example; lascofed.coop and the uses
- Participants with websites gets customized email e.g. email@example.com
- Participants will have each of them knowing how to open their customized email and how to use it communicate effectively and efficiently within themselves and others and as well get a personal or company website at reasonably lower rate.
- Participants will not only personally benefit through increased capacity on ICT but also gained a lot, to empower themselves and their cooperatives economically knowing more about business and investment opportunities inherent on the internet and ICT world
Venue: LASCOFED Hall 13, Isaacstan Close, Wempco Road, off Agidingbi Road, Ogba, Ikeja
Date: Thursday 2nd March and Saturday 4th March 2017 (Two Streams – Participants to choose any of the days suitable and convenient for them to attend the workshop)
Time: 9am to 4pm daily
Each Stream/Class is =N=15,000:00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) Per Participant.
*** Early Bird Discount *** Payment is =N=10,000:00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) per participants that pays on or before 27th February, 2017.
*** Payments (if Cash, Cheque or Transfers) should be made directly to Fidelity Bank account provided and send SMS or Email details of payments to 08024472797 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a confirmation security code within 48hrs.
BANK DETAILS: *** (After Payments please send us your phone number to confirm receipts)
|Account Name:||Cooperative Support Services|
|Bank Name:||Fidelity Bank Plc|
|8:00am – 9:00am||Arrival of Participants, Registrations and collection of Workshop Souvenirs/Materials|
|9:00am – 9:20am||Arrival of VIP’s /Dignitaries|
|9:20am – 9:30am||Introduction & Recognition of Dignitaries/ Opening Prayer|
|9:30am – 9:40am||Welcome Address by the workshop organizers|
|9:40am – 9:50am||Goodwill Message from the Guest of Honour Cooperative Directorate|
|9:50am – 10:00am||Keynote Address and Declaration of the Workshop open by the Chairman of the event|